Friday, February 13, 2009


So this is a really cool picture that I found online-I love Disney Princesses! My favorite is Ariel, I love The Little Mermaid! Anyways, I just finished my Poetry Portfolio for Creative Writing, and I love how it turned out. I hope I get a good grade on it because I was up really late working on it! When it comes to projects, I am a perfectionist, and now matter how early I start on it, I always end up working on it up to the very last possible minute. Yesterday, I started working on it right after schoool, and I was still up really late. I'm happy with how it turned though; I suprised myself by how easy it was for me to write a bunch of poems when I am in a "creative mood". Once I get going and keep writing, it's easier for me to come up with them, which is a really good thing. The only bad thing is is that I sometimes have trouble coming up with them on the spot, I have to think about what I want to write about for a while, and then once I get going, I'm fine. This project made me realize how much I really love poetry, and how much I love writing it. I hope that we have other projects like this, projects that require you to think hard and be really creative!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way when it comes to creativity. I was up all night working on my too, but I was surprised at how well some of my poems turned out.
    My favorite Disney princess though would probably have to be either Belle or Mulan. I'm not sure if Mulan has been counted yet as a princess, so yeah... :) But I love Belle. She was always so cool and sassy, plus she loved to read like me and had hair like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW AMAZING IS ARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete