Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!!!!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Caitlin and this is my very first blog! I am a junior in high school and am creating this blog for my creative writing class. I love to write along with reading, drawing, and listening to music. I am also on Dance Team and I absolutely love it! This is my second year on the team and it is one of my favorite parts of high school. I work at a grocery store as a bagger which is indeed my dream job. (Just kidding!)I love animals, especially my dog jojo; he is SO cute:) My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is Thanksgiving dinner just in case you were wondering. Sweatpants were invented for that day, but ever since then, I don't think I have ever taken them off. It's almost like I have a pair for every day of the week! I also look forward to Christmas dinner because that's another reason to wear sweatpants!! My dream vacation would be to go to Florida and swim with the dolphins! I also would like to go to Italy some day. I love shopping, hanging out with my friends, and s'mores.

Well that's about it, and thanks for reading my blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment